<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13578143/?claim=bzs57jq3auq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
"A word is a powerful weapon that can transform your life." Choosing rights words will help you shape your identity. "What you want to hear always collides with what people say."
I am sure; we all want to hear positive words like: beautiful, gorgeous, intelligent, smart, perfect, motivating, inspiring, best employee, most valuable person; and many more such attributes that defines us.
Many a times these attributes does not define our worth; yet we depend on them! "Accepting only the right and positive words in life- can change your well being." 'Right words' can also change your brain to create long lasting happiness; can change your thinking, can change your relationships; can completely transform your life- to a beautiful reality!
Words have tremendous power. If they can heal, they can also force someone to end their lives. So what can we do to hear and include positive words in our everyday life? How can we live with a positive spirit?
"No study is required; or the knowledge of any defined theory. Just a little change in the focus of things we see everyday- from things that make us feel miserable, unhappy; to things that make us feel blessed and unconditionally happy- like 'happy for no reason'."
I am sure; you will still not agree with me that; by feeling positive 'words,' you can actually avoid negative thoughts! That; you can feel fresh and energetic. That's absolutely fine!
"Now that you have read so far; I ask you to stop right here! Close your eyes and think the 'first' positive word that comes to your mind quickly! Now feel it, and try to use it in your day. By night; before going to bed, think about it again. Did you use the word in that day. If yes, see you have already started taking charge of your life; and you have decided to bring positive energy in everyday living. If no, do not feel bad! Try doing this again- tomorrow first thing in the morning:)......I am sure; you will get 'your' positive word or words.
Here are few ways I try to start, spend and end my day- by including "positive words," almost everyday! You can 'try' it too:-
- As soon as you wake up or leave your bed; go near the hanging wall decal (s), with inspirational and uplifting words or quotes. I love to have many such inspiring wall arts, stickers or decals with words and quotes all around the house. Trust me! They are so very motivating!
2. Use "positive affirmations." Read and write them in a notebook or journal; and try to refer it everyday by repeating to yourself. You can also use stick notes to write them and and put them on walls or places you can see it everyday.
Let me start with this (my favorite two words:)); "I can;" "you are awesome." These words are mighty enough to- turn your unproductive, unhappy day into the 'most successful and happiest day of your life!'
There are certain similar words; that hold greater influence in our daily life.
3. Use tea/coffee mugs and cups with inspiring words and quotes. You can also include similar travel mugs. While you enjoy your tea; you can simultaneously inspire your thoughts- and then start your day or work.
Sharing my favorite ones:)
4. Use a journal or a notebook or diary; that contains positive words on the cover page. This will always motivate you to write everyday. Best way to keep yourself inspired; and to inspire.
Here's my favorite journal:)
6. Subscribe to inspiring articles, blogs, quotes, cards and emails; so that you start your day by reading inspiring posts. Also such articles can help you to feel stress free and happy and motivating- when you need to spend the whole day at work, office or home.
Include positive words and feel them and share them with your dear ones-
and change your life and everyday living. Words are very important in our life.
"I found this beautiful quote; that's perfect enough to end my writing here!"
"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world."