Feeling Positive is knowing that, "I can see and feel the positive effects of people, places, and circumstances." A conscious acceptance to set our mind free of all complaints and to embrace life as it is!"
Just trying to feel positive only for that moment; will never make you a positive person! Living a positive life needs lots of Ps: Patience, Practice, Peacefulness, Purpose, Passion, Possibilities, and the Power of Gratitude.
Everything starts with the practice; and then stretches to having patience while living your purpose and bringing in peace to life; and keeping the doors open to possibilities and feeling the power of gratitude . It depends where and how you want to start! It is completely your decision; but make sure; the result is feeling 'positively complete' at the end of the day!
These days we read a lot of articles, news and stories on practicing positive thinking and having a positive attitude. Everything remains within; until we finish reading the last word; and then things go back to where it was before we started reading- and or thinking about the attitude, that needs to be changed! Even realizing the good and bad impact of our thoughts takes a back seat in our head and sleeps!
This is your chance to do it; by making life happen the way you choose.
More Life. More Happiness and More Positive Energy in your everyday life.
"I have experienced something strange yet helpful in my life: From the day I started focusing on the positive happenings in my life; I was less concerned about the negative things and reactions around me! I chose a purpose to stay firm on this new chosen path; and things started looking different for me. May be everything was just the same- but I had started looking at things differently-to say; a more open way, without faking the facts!"
Staying or feeling positive does not require any formula or defined theory-that you need to remember and apply in life. Rather, it is an attitude that gets better each day- with lots of practice and more efforts.
I would like to share a couple of ways; I practiced seeing the positive side of life and continued staying positive thereafter. I hope these will help you too:
- Set a conscious reminder that; "I want to feel happy today"-no matter how my day looks!
- Change your focus: Always look for what is right in a person or situation and ignore what is not right; as you can never change them. So better focus on the good quality and good happenings rather than worrying about their bad attitude!
- Find a purpose or a passion that can keep you busy in a productive way. This will also help you avoid unnecessary negative thoughts and reactions to certain behaviors.
- Be positively strong to face negative people and circumstances! Practice being peaceful and smiling all-day amidst the haters, and unhappy or inappreciable crowd.
- Stay inspired: anywhere you go or anything you do.
- Always live in the present and feed your mind with good quality thoughts: I am sure you would agree with me that,"people are too busy to know what you were; rather what interests them more is; what you are today and what you are doing at present!" So be guilt-free and regret-free of your past or yesterdays'. Live for today! Nothing should shatter your objective of staying happy and peaceful; for yourself.
You will always find what you are looking for! So look for the good; and let good thoughts, good deeds and good life look at you!