Positive Affirmations are like calming empowering mantras for me, to make myself feel better quickly, especially when I’ve to say goodbye forever, to those unsettling disturbing thoughts and fears that cloud my mind!
The more we force ourselves to think how everything turned topsy turvy for us today, the deeper we will spiral into a negative space. So in order to channelize our negative energies like; worries, regrets, and frustrations into a positive space, we must remind ourselves that we have the power within to turn things around for ourselves, and only we can do it by looking at the better side of the problems.
I remember when I came across those “magical statements,” they totally charged my mind and beliefs- they call them “positive affirmations.” These are positive statements that can help you feel motivated (upon practice), and can help you avoid negative thoughts. All you are required to do is- say them everyday. I found this method of self-improvement really empowering. Statements like; “I’m enough, I’m the change, I’m important, I’m worthy of love, etc. are such powerful statements that you can say it to yourself everyday!
In today’s post I am going to share few of those “powerful statements” that you must practice saying it to yourself everyday. To ditch any kind of negative self talks and to lift myself up when I am feeling down, I prefer writing down, “how I am feeling!” I don’t like sharing it with anyone, so I write down and express my thoughts on the paper.
Much like an exercise, these positive affirmations help us in increasing the levels of feel-good-hormones in our body. So say it loud with confidence and conviction!
1. Everyday I’m creating a better me.
2. I have all the qualities required for being successful.
3. I acknowledge my own self-worth.
4. I am enough to make a difference in the world.
5. I wake up today with all the energy and strengths required to make my day.
6. I am at peace with all that has happened in my life, that is happening, and will happen (found in another site that I found very motivating).
7. I can. And I will.
8. I can overcome fears by following my dreams.
9. I train my body and mind to find joy in simple things daily.
10. I have the power to create change.
Do leave me your thoughts about today’s post in the comments below.