First of all, I am extremely sorry for writing after so many days. I hope I didn’t disappoint you! As you know I have been busy doing different things- just to keep myself insanely busy. Yes, I mean it. I have realized life is too short (unpredictable) to not do the things I love doing. So
We always wish to hear nice things about ourselves. Don’t we?
Have you ever wondered; if a nice compliment can bring that sparkling smile on you face, how positive it can be for somebody else too? I believe one of the easiest ways to make someone’s day beautiful – is by simply leaving them a genuine, well-deserving compliment. Sometimes it is also okay to create a cute simple compliment for someone; just to make them feel happy today. Lifting someone else’s spirits can bring you joy too. I guess we need to sprinkle more kindness around us.
It can be really hard to be nice to someone who doesn’t like you. But I believe few nice words for that person (say it or write it) can create some room for good feelings for each other. I always find it easy to write than to say it directly to someone.
Mark Twain said, “I can live for two months on a good compliment.”
I totally second this thought. I can never express in words, how recharging a good genuine compliment can be!
So if you are anything like me; go ahead – and write few “good” words to someone today, and make them feel happy. Just to make your task easier, I want to share few of those nice magical words/lines that you say it to anybody:
1. You’re so talented.
2. You make me want to be a better person always.
3. Wow! You are born with so many talents. And you inspire me so much to do different things.
4. I adore your amazing sense of style.
5. I have missed you so much, and I’m thrilled to see you back.
6. Thanks for being there for me.
7. You’re an excellent cook, artist, mom, dad, athlete, etc.
8. I like the way you are.
9. Your home feels so warm, positive, and always inviting.
10. I am so jealous of your creative, fashion, reading, writing, gardening, or cooking skills.
11. I am so proud to be your friend, sister, brother, or you are one awesome person I know.
12. You deserve a hug right now.
13. You’re more helpful than you realize.
14. You should be proud of yourself.
15. I simply adore your courage.
16. You are making a difference.
17. How is it that, you always look great.
18. Being around you makes everything so wonderful.
19. You exactly say what I always want to hear.
20. You are such an inspiration.
21. You are a pride to your family.
22. When you make a mistake, you fix it. (I loved this one so much when I read somewhere else. So sharing with you all!)
23. There’s ordinary, and then there’s you. (This one too.)
24. You are a gift to those around you.
25. Take your time, I’m not in a hurry.
27. You bring me so much joy. You make me feel so happy every time.
28. You Rock!
29. You always come up with great ideas!
30. You are so dedicated towards everything that you do. I simply adore you for that!
31. That looks nice on you.
32. I love your shoes. Or, I love your choice of shoes.
33. I love your style. So unique and vibrant.
34. Nice manners!
35. All of your ideas are brilliant!
36. I love your honesty!
37. I have learned from you, to believe in your dreams.
38. You deserve the best of everything in life. I always make that wish for you.
39. I so much wait for your comments. They are so motivating and fabulous just like you.
40. You have a beautiful heart.
41. I am glad I found you- my inspiration.
42. Let’s do this again sometime.
43. You make me think of beautiful things all the time, like summer and sunshine 🙂
44. You make me want to be the person I am capable of being.
45. Can you teach me how to be as awesome as you?
46. You are the world’s greatest hugger.
47. You don’t need make-up. You are so naturally beautiful.
48. You always smell nice.
49. A lot of people failed at what you accomplished, simply because they were busy finding problems while you were busy finding solutions. Well done. (Read somewhere)
50. You are a live example of – anything is possible with hard work, good efforts, and dedication. Thank You!
51. The secret to success is to treat any job as an opportunity to learn and explore, rather than something that is a a boring chore. Congratulations. (Read it somewhere)
52. You have proven yourself that people/companies who couldn’t recognize your skills/talents in the past were not efficient either!
53. You always prove it that, people with true guts can only say “Sorry”, or “Thank You,” also to them who doesn’t even deserve it sometimes.