Sometimes our action or behavior is a conscious outlet of us, while all other times they’re our spontaneous (depending on the situation) response (s) to the events or behavior. Don’t lead your days depending upon people’s perception. Nobody but only you can decide if you are good or bad; because the way we present ourselves to people (depending upon the situation) accordingly they form a opinion about us. But they are not always correct! Sometimes or I must say most of the times when others judge us, it also shows some part of them- their attitude, their habits, their thinking, and the way they see things- and not how exactly we are!
I remember some friends telling me, “you write positive articles but you don’t seem to be a positive person by the way you talk.” They said this to me just because I did not want to stay connected with them anymore! I was releasing myself from all kinds of their ‘expectations’. Their words did hurt me. I felt sad. I was angry, as I had to seriously ponder over my attitude. But something I knew very well- “I was not hundred percent wrong. And ever since I had decided to be more positive as a person; I had promised to stop pleasing, and or giving any kind of explanations. ” So why did they accuse me? Why did they not accept their part of mistakes?
Think about what they said. Is it true? Don’t believe everything what you hear. If you believe, take it in as a chance to change yourself for the good.
- Free yourself from the fear of judgment.
- Use this powerful tool, and learn to say ‘no.’
- Often rely on your inner critic than external voices.
- Get rid of everything negative in your life. Be more focused on your ‘present’ journey of change, and create a better future for yourself and family.
- Share positive feelings with others; but don’t try to change anyone. Change yourself. Change your life. Move on from everything that tries to stop you from being you.
- Be your authentic self in every possible way.
- Focus only on the good.
- Move away from all negatively-driven competitions. They only create disturbances and more negative energy within you. Focus on improving everyday, and create opportunities to showcase your talents. “Not all who win always are champions. Many things also depend upon the kind of opportunities they get.” So, be your own competition.
- Always count your blessings. Feel good about your own life rather than comparing with others. You have so many things to feel good about your own life.
Any kind of criticism doesn’t affect us until we start reacting to it. We should never allow ourselves to be crushed under the negativity around us.
I hope you find your purpose, and the motivation to stay positive and kind to your yourself; after reading this post. Don’t forget to leave me your thoughts on what will you do to not feel bad about any kind of negative remarks or comments that people try to use on you?