How to ‘Spring’ Clean Your House and Mind
I know with all the crazy situation that’s gripping our globe right now, it is easy to lose our minds.
But it is also important to stay calm, and to strengthen our mental health. As a result I’ve written this post to help you spring clean your house as well as your mind.
Are you ready to spark that joy again in your life!
Due to this unanticipated situation going around in the world, we are aimlessly walking our days. While we’re busy taking care of our physical health, we must not forget about our mental well-being? If not, this post will navigate you to the right choices you must make today.
All “creative artists” are coming upfront to help us bring joy, and to brighten our days with their creative ideas.
I, being a creative influencer, also thought of doing a different post this time, to help you feel better.
I hope you like this post, and feel better!
Even though I miss being out in the sunshine, and enjoy the spring right now, I prefer staying home ! I hope other people do the same too! It’s time to slow down, and to take care of ourselves apparently, so that we can take care of others.
I want to encourage you to add some creative activities to bring some peace and calmness to your crazy days!
Spring cleaning our house is a “ritual” that we all love doing. The feeling of warm sunny days, and the thoughts about everything waking up from deep winter sleep is so magical! Since we cannot clean our outdoor this year, I decided to do a deep cleaning of our entire indoor spaces; every room, every corner, every places that we might not organize or clean daily.
I also had another immediate urge to do a deep cleaning of my mind too! I wanted to utilize this time to reflect on my own life, and to keep myself calm and mentally strong.
I’ve been multitasking lately. I love when I can keep myself busy working on the things I like doing the most; but sometimes it can get a little overwhelming and we might feel lost! So, it was time for me to stop and think, to renew my energy, and to preserve my sanity. Therefore, I decided to do everything I can to cleanse every corner of my mind.
Here are few examples of the things I’ve doing to make room for in my life:
- Reading self help and personal growth books that’s helping me to stay optimistic and more positive these days. A mindful way of dealing with our feelings is to face them, and to understand those feelings. And what else can be a better way than reading a book that can motivate you to stay aware, stay grounded, and to stay positive all day long!
- Encouraging myself to get involved in mindful practices like exercise and meditation, watching nature and animal videos, listening to inspirational podcasts, dancing, singing, art & doodling, photography, etc., to revitalize body and mind, and to transport myself into springtime.
- Organizing books, and make-ups are one of the few inspiring ways I practice, to become more mindful and happy. A clear, sorted, relaxed mind can face big challenges, and can spark joy.
- Doodling and Photography are my favorite to-do-tasks, that I do everyday! I love spending time in creating new inspirations . If you have been following me on my social media accounts, you will know that I started creating ‘inspirational doodle arts’ from March 6th, 2020 and I post one artwork every single day to my Redbubble store
- Many of you know that I’ve been on my own journey of self-work, and a lot of it is about self reflection. “Time to slow down and take better care of ourselves, so that we can take better care of others.” I’ve always been working hard to create self care rituals for myself and my family, and now I know the purpose why God took me through that path- to make me more aware of myself, and my purpose.
Well! This quarantine, fear, and suffering won’t last forever. Let’s hope that we continue accommodating healthy mindful practices into our life, and stick to them, no matter what!
Lets hope that some of the good habits and healthy rituals we create for ourselves lasts forever!
But first take care of your mental health. Just do a deep “cleaning”, and reflect. Also try to just put on your favorite outfits, while you’re stuck at home these days. This way we tend to feel more confident, put-together, and ready to take on the day.
I hope you all are safe and taking good care of yourself and your family. Here’s sending my hugs, prayers, some sunshine, and lots of happiness your way – no matter where you are! Please, take care. Stay safe.