Have you been lately yearning for a space that speaks your passion? Or something that speaks your fashion? Your love for the books, make up and beauty products, or your madness about lipsticks, jewelry, shoes, bags, and many more such ‘hoardings’! Anything? But that space is your favorite in your house, then this post will give you the ideas on how to create that power space in your abode.
Sometimes we just want to create a dedicated space for our mind, body and soul- where we can unwind, unfold and fly with our imaginations and dreams. “I am sure, you must be waiting to create that ‘special’ corner (just for yourself) in your house!” Life gets easy when we learn the tricks behind decluttering and then organizing- even for matters (in life) that tend to worry us.
Create a space, where you can belong, and give your life another chance to live, breathe and get easy with everything else. If you feel this idea really works and it gives you reasons to ‘love your life’ again, then give it a try and recreate another such space for yourself; and do it quiet often! Make time and space for your few ‘special’ needs in life. Find the sacred in life! A space that makes you feel empowered, in control of your life, protected and peacefully different than anything else in the world!
Here are 6 reasons why you need to create such creative inspiring space for yourself:
1. Use it as your creative corner for all your creative works like; writing, reading, art, fashion illustrations, crafts, DIY experiments, or just to inspire your every-days.
2. Use it as a place that is particularly peaceful or meaningful- like; relaxing while curling up with tea in your favorite chair, meditation, library, fashion corner, a ‘hush’ room to declutter your mind for clarity, focus, peace and balance.
3. Use it as a ‘powerful’ creative space that can ignite your passion and that open doors of your possibilities and capabilities.
4. Personalize this space. Feel good that you have some space in your life- that is just yours and you rule over it! Surround yourself with décor you like, your creations, with inspiring quotes that inspire you and offer you more motivation. This should be your favorite place for work as well as for inspiration.
5. Exclusive space for displaying your artwork, photography projects/work, beauty and make up products; anything you wish to see and feel happy day-and-night; use the area for displaying your interests.
6. Use it as your work space (in the house) where the magic of thinking, writing, planning, executing and scribbling magic can happen.
Let your space shout the creativity within you , while making you cozy at the same time. A space that helps you to express, inspire and create, and bring out the best in you!
Your home is an extension of who you are in person, and what you like. So make sure you create those statements all around in your abode. My favorite spaces are my greater sources of positive energy and good vibes. I lean on them when everything else around me and within me seems confusing and different. Therefore, it is very important for me to create some creative power spaces for myself in my house.